5/4/09

Best Free Online MMORPG'S 2009

You want the best free online MMORPG you say? Well I say shut the hell up and read this article. Some of these games are so good it'll be like free world of warcraft.

I did my usual interwebs research and checked out all the free online MMORPG'S
I could find.
I must say in the realm of free online MMORPG'S there is a lot of shitty games. I'll save you the trouble of being dissapointed or insanely enraged (like me) and show you the best of what I found.

Here they are in no particular order, you tell me which one is the best mmorpg.


Cabal




Knight Online


Atlantica


Ether Saga Online


2Moons


Ragnarok Online


Outspark Fiesta


12 Sky


Runes of magic


Kingdom of Loathing


If you've found this article useful,share it!



Bookmark and Share


Subscribe

No comments: